Driving new sources of subscription revenue is one of the most critical strategies that your brand should consider for the rest of 2020. After all, between 2018 and 2019, the largest subscription e-Commerce companies were able to increase their sales by 30% year over year, according to recent analysis from McKinsey.
The reason is simple: subscribed customers spend more. If your e-Commerce business is currently not offering subscription options or planning to drive more from subscriptions, this webinar will provide real-life tips on how leading brands such as Kind, illy, and The Honest Company have bolstered their subscription business by creating highly effective digital customer experiences. Actionable examples will be provided based on extensive testing of Ordergroove clients’ shopping cart pages, subscription control centers, product bundling, quizzes, and even radio buttons.
Key topics to be covered in the webinar include:
- How subscription revenue has accelerated even faster amid COVID-19;
- How to better promote subscription enrollments instead of one-time purchases;
- How to build trust and reduce churn with subscription preferences and terms;
- How to design the right user experience to guide customers to pick the right subscription program for them;
- How to remove friction with better-integrated check-out options; and
- How smart A/B testing can improve conversion rates by more than 40%.