With every new year comes a list of emerging and maturing tech designed to improve the customer experience. But at the dawn of a new decade, retailers and brands are especially charged up with new ideas. But where to start?
Oracle NetSuite is conducting a consequential study of shopper expectations and retailer planning, surveying 2,000 consumers and 400 retailer execs. Join Art Wittman and Chris Benner as they discuss the high-level findings and make recommendations for retail businesses over the next decade.
Learn how consumers and brands responded to questions about:
- Expectations for satisfying online and in-store shopping experiences;
- The influence of online reviews and social media vs. in-store associates;
- The real reasons consumers now go to stores;
- To what extent consumers trust technology;
- Consumers’ direct relationships with brands vs. retailer intermediaries.