As the world emerges from the pandemic and stores continue to reopen, you are tasked with reconfiguring the in-store experience to meet changing consumer needs and behaviors.
During this session, we’ll focus on five key customer experience challenges that can be optimized with more precise data analytics.
You’ll learn how anonymous shopper analytics can help deliver better in-store experiences via these strategies:
- Store Design – to deliver a more enjoyable customer experience and better flow in-store.
- Merchandising – to direct shoppers to the products they’re looking for and encourage discovery.
- Marketing and Promotional Activity – to increase sales by targeting the right products and promotions with the right customers, across all channels.
- Employee and Task Scheduling – to optimize clienteling, upselling and cross-selling with the right expertise at the right time of day.
- Checkout and BOPIS Services – to meet customer service expectations for wait times and to ensure convenient and fast store pickup.