In 2020, retail and ecommerce companies faced exceptional challenges and reported major disruptions to the way they work.
- 84% implemented new tools or processes
- 44% managed remote staff
- 37% had to lay off employees
Zendesk’s third annual Customer Experience Trends report gathered data from 90,000 companies and fused it with global survey findings from customers, agents and business leaders. During this fireside-chat style session, we will look at these customer experience insights to see how they directly impact retailers’ bottom line. Key takeaways will include:
- How to create an innovative CX strategy for retail;
- Concrete ways to adapt and grow revenue; and
- The top five CX trends for retail.