Store design had to become even more agile to manage the fast-changing requirements of the past few years. But now, retailers are looking at ways to welcome shoppers back into stores by creating unique, community-driven experiences. The third annual Retail TouchPoints Store Design & Experience Benchmark Survey has uncovered the new realities of store design, outlining the unique ways brands are embracing new store formats, visual merchandising methods and technologies to drive engagement and conversion.
Register for this session to get a first look at data and analysis from the 2023 survey, where members of the Retail TouchPoints editorial team will discuss:
- Budget and head count shifts, and how these changes may impact future success;
- Challenges and pain points impacting current and future design projects;
- Formats and design strategy priorities;
- Which in-store tech is driving the most interest and investment; and
- How store priorities vary by business type (retailer versus DTC and CPG brands).