The last year has brought a whole new meaning to the idea of digital-first retail — and consumers have lofty expectations to match. This season more than ever, convenience, ease and personalization are driving shopping behaviors. Failing to optimize your website or mobile app can have serious consequences for your brand — and your bottom line.
With the holiday season just ahead, there’s never been a better time to assess your data and how it is used to create competitive advantage. Register for this session to learn the practical, sanity-saving ways Digital Experience Intelligence can help keep cross-functional teams focused and aligned on optimizing digital experiences. You’ll learn:
- How quantitative data can provide invaluable insight into what’s happening on your website and answer the questions you didn’t know to ask;
- How teams can utilize session replay to understand why events are occurring and how to build customer empathy across teams; and
- What best practices leading teams implement to share action-oriented findings with other areas of the business.
Click to access related resources below:
- The Ultimate Guide to Understanding User Frustration
- Creating Delight: How to Optimize Your E-Commerce Experience at Every Customer Touch Point
- eTail Holiday Report