Data from IBM’s U.S. Retail Index suggests that the COVID-19 pandemic accelerated the shift from physical to digital commerce by nearly five years. As shoppers increasingly turn to digital channels, the personalization of web content is more important than ever for businesses to gain – and maintain – their competitive advantage.
During this session, you’ll learn effective strategies for improving your web content personalization, with a focus on user-generated content (UGC) such as reviews and feedback posted on ecommerce sites. Long recognized as a sales booster, UGC offers shoppers credibility, authenticity and a personal touch. Equally important are personalization capabilities that widen shoppers’ perceptions of how products would look in various setups.
Key takeaways from this session will include:
- Effective strategies for personalizing web content;
- How to customize images and videos to enhance customer experience and foster engagement;
- Tactics for turning UGC into a sales tool;
- Simplification of UGC management with artificial intelligence (AI); and
- Trends and reports on UCG and media personalization.