Prior to the pandemic, the future of retail had been hypothesized, but not actualized completely. In 2020, the vision was crystalized and now, the picture is quite clear. Retailers prioritized their omnichannel experiences, adapting operations and processes to how customers lived, worked and played. Operational excellence drove success amidst chaos for many. So, how will these experiences and lessons learned drive how retailers prioritize and plan for future initiatives?
Join industry pro Randy Dunn of Sensormatic Solutions, and guest Leslie Hand of IDC, for an interactive conversation as they review the latest industry research. They’ll discuss how retailers have shifted their thinking, focus and investments to ensure they have the ability to understand their business and customer in any moment — and the agility to deliver outcome driven execution and meet demand no matter the landscape. Register to learn:
- The ramifications of the pandemic for retailers;
- Six business processes necessary now to drive business growth;
- Where retailers are investing now;
- New challenges that retailers will face in 2022 and what industry leaders are doing to proactively adapt; and
- What the future customer experience looks like and how to prepare